Our blog allows those working with NKBL and young people to contribute their views, policy ideas and constructive criticism on a regular basis.
We also feature guest blogs covering a host of related topics to stimulate debate around violence and related issues affecting Scotland’s young people.
Become an NKBL Blogger!
We are looking for as wide a range of contributors as possible with a diverse mix of views.
If you would like to contribute to our NKBL discussion please contact NKBL Delivery Team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 313 2488.
- The next NKBL network event will be taking place on Thursday 1st November in Glasgow. The focus will be on delivering prevention work in schools.
- Sarah from SCCR explains how understanding the inner workings of the teenage brain can be helpful for parents.
- How do children's rights play a role in knife crime prevention? We explain using the UNCRC.
- Alison Clancy from Parenting Across Scotland gives us 10 tips for parenting teenagers.
- We are working with the Ben Kinsella Trust to tell Ben's story and stop knife crime.