Our blog allows those working with NKBL and young people to contribute their views, policy ideas and constructive criticism on a regular basis.
We also feature guest blogs covering a host of related topics to stimulate debate around violence and related issues affecting Scotland’s young people.
Become an NKBL Blogger!
We are looking for as wide a range of contributors as possible with a diverse mix of views.
If you would like to contribute to our NKBL discussion please contact NKBL Delivery Team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 313 2488.
- Jane talks about our newest resource focused on secondary prevention work.
- We explore how knife crime is represented in the media and what we are doing to change it.
- We're sharing our highlights of 2017/18.
- PC Lee Brodie tells us about his go-to NKBL resource.
- Sophie, PSYV Dundee East, talks about what it means to be a Peer Educator.