Our blog allows those working with NKBL and young people to contribute their views, policy ideas and constructive criticism on a regular basis.
We also feature guest blogs covering a host of related topics to stimulate debate around violence and related issues affecting Scotland’s young people.
Become an NKBL Blogger!
We are looking for as wide a range of contributors as possible with a diverse mix of views.
If you would like to contribute to our NKBL discussion please contact NKBL Delivery Team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 313 2488.
- Nina Vaswani from CYCJ explains why everyone is talking about ACEs.
- Jane explains the bystander approach to knife crime prevention and how practitioners can use it in their work.
- Find out about our upcoming interactive workshop exclusively for young people and accompanying youth workers.
- The NKBL team reflects on their favourite moments of 2017.
- The NKBL team share their learning from developing our Instagram account.