Our blog allows those working with NKBL and young people to contribute their views, policy ideas and constructive criticism on a regular basis.
We also feature guest blogs covering a host of related topics to stimulate debate around violence and related issues affecting Scotland’s young people.
Become an NKBL Blogger!
We are looking for as wide a range of contributors as possible with a diverse mix of views.
If you would like to contribute to our NKBL discussion please contact NKBL Delivery Team. Email email@example.com or call 0131 313 2488.
- Lisa Hogg, Service Manager at Barnardo's Scotland, talks about the contribution of youth work in a custodial environment.
- Dr Claire Lightowler, Director at CYCJ, explores how to make the approach to youth justice truly preventative.
- Guest blogger Martin shares his creative response to the recent knife crime surge in London.
- We’re holding our first unconference on Friday 29 September in Glasgow to discuss youth work’s contribution to positive prevention and community safety.
- This September, we're hosting an unconference for partners to share best practice and shape the direction of the programme. But wait a second... What exactly is an unconference?